I'm in Trouble; My Argentine Kids Are Now Addicted To Maple Syrup!

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
I knew in my heart it was a mistake. ;)

I made buttermilk pancakes this morning for my Brasilian wife for Mother's Day. She lived in the US for 3 years and loved iHop! Thought I'd surprise her with some of her favorite. I "turned" some sweet milk with a little vinegar and then went to cooking. Served her pancakes with maple syrup that I've been hiding for the past two months.

She then offered some to our kids whom, like all Argentines, seem to eat only Dulce de Letche. I wasn't worried at first. My kids have now asked for 3rds and I'm already half-way through my maple syrup!

Arrrrrrgggggggggg! :eek:

You are in trouble! I have a few bottles and use for my crepes but don't share it hehe. Lucky my daughter prefers nutella which I also buy when I am out of the country.

GS_Dirtboy ,

If you can hold out , I will bring you some when I return in early December !! BTW , I just bought a 2005 GS !! I love it , and hope to get it to Argentina soon....

Have you tried the R1200GS forum ? Those guys are vicious !!! This forum is vanilla compared to those guys !!

Cool. Just don't tell anyone else on this forum that you are bringing maple syrup. It will be our secret.

Yes, BMW riders tend to be a little ... evangelical ... about their bikes. ;)

My lips are sealed !!! Rest Assured , no one will know !!! I wont even tell anyone I am bringing Cabot Cheddar from Vermont !!!

BTW , are we talking gallons here , or full barrels ??? Also please specify which grade you , umm, your kids prefer......

I'd settle for a bottle of Aunt Jemima and a can of Dr. Pepper. :)

Back