Im new!

kate123

Registered
Hey everyone. Im Kate and have just moved to BA with my boyfriend, in order to teach English. We are currently living in Recoleta, and would like to get more involved with things to make friends. We arrived in Feb, and are looking to stay until about December time. Also trying to find new contacts for to get more private students for work. Any ideas or suggestions? Main priority is friends..but more work ideas is a bonus :) Thanks kate

Welcome :)

The expat events are great for meeting new people.

Would love to meet you some time.

Monica and Truls

Welcome Kate123................ welcome...you are new................... I am old......

truls... sounds like you need to set up a meet up/ happy hour to welcome kate123

just tell me when and where!!!!! cheers man lets meet up for a drink sometime..... I am getting way tooooooo sober!!!!

argsteve said:
Welcome Kate123................

truls... sounds like you need to set up a meet up/ happy hour to welcome kate123

just tell me when and where!!!!! cheers man lets meet up for a drink sometime..... I am getting way tooooooo sober!!!!
sounds good to me Steve,vamosssssssssssssssss:):)

so sorry I cant make Wednesday... it is the only day I am doing something hahahahaha but have fun... go for it!!!!! I can make any other day...... thurs??? fri??? .......... but do it for wed. ..... have a great time!!!!!

Trouble for me is I can't do Mons, Tues or Thursday now.... bugger it!..... Then again., its Easter this week too.....

Back