I'm renting out my studio in Bariloche!

Leentjem

Registered
Hi, I am renting a studio in the center of Bariloche, but will be out of town for a couple of months. I am looking for someone to sublet my place to. The place is ideal for 1 person or a couple. It has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, big bedroom/livingarea. It is furnished with a Queensize bed, table with 4 chairs, barstools to sit at the kitchen bar. It's airy and light and opens up to a patio. It comes with or without a parkingspace in the building.
Let me know if you are interested!

just wondering, if still available, when it is available to move into and a price? thank you!

-alex

Hi,
I am Barbora,student from film academy FAMU in Prague,Czech Republic, and I move to study to Buenos Aires in september 14,and I stay 6mounths. Is your ad still relevant or not?

thanks,

nice day

barbora

Hi! I have been living in Bariloche for over 4 years but will be out of town for the next couple of months. The studio is available from September 20th. We can discuss length of stay and price. Of course this is not a tourist price per day or week, but a normal long term renting rate. Contact me at [email protected]. I'll take some pictures so I can send them to you!

Back