Important. Who Is Showing The English Premier League?

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
I saw ESPN has moved out the market, NBC sports have bought up the rights in the US and BT have moved in partnership with Sky in the UK. Sky Mexico and DirectTV have some new deal in Lat Am.

I am not sure how this shakes out for Argentina, anyone know? We have Cablevision, I'll be annoyed if I have to switch over to DirectTV to get my Saturday lunchtime fix.

New season is Aug 17th.

If you aren't interested don't post telling me how football (soccer for the US folks) is "..." and that we should watch "..."

Thanks

Personally, I use rojadirecta on my PC (decent quality broadcast for the major teams). Also SopCast is quite good too (better buffering if there are connection problems) but you'll have to search among Chinese TV channels (not that many though).

You can try justin.tv online if you're really desperate and can't find a game. I know I miss watching the NBA from the U.S., and they don't always show that many games. Sometimes I can find it at justin.tv live streaming (but you'll need a decent internet connection).

You can try justin.tv online if you're really desperate and can't find a game. I know I miss watching the NBA from the U.S., and they don't always show that many games. Sometimes I can find it at justin.tv live streaming (but you'll need a decent internet connection).

Justin.tv links are available from Rojadirecta too, among others (they have some sopcast and such links too but less than before it seems, not sure about that).

That's 4 years I don't have a TV but connecting my PC to my projector can bring a decent result (not always).

More importantly who has the rights to the new Scottish Professional Football League Scottish Premiership??? :lol:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports it is then :rolleyes:

I have a big hd tv, i want my sports in clear hd. Not keen on scratchy internet connections!

I heard they were raffling off the spl rights....raffle ticket sales have been slow.

Everything will be on ESPN, ESPN+, FOX SPORTS, or TyC

Which one of these guys owns the rights, but decides what to sell off to the other guys when there are conflicts... doesn't matter. Any form of Cable/Satellite/Dish... will show this stuff.

Back