In BA for the Boca v River Plate game

SUEDEHEAD

Registered
Hi, myself and my friends are coming to BA for the Boca v River Plate game in a few weeks time.

We have tickets already and are staying in recoleta.

I'm looking for help in finding the best bars & places to eat, where is the best place for good alternative bars for music etc etc

I've been to Buenos Aires before for 2 days but that was during the riots of December 2001/Jan 2002

Is it easy to organise ferrys to Montevideo or Colonia?

Hi there

Its easy to arrange ferrys to uruguay just go to the port and you can buy tickets directly there from the busque bus or sea cat offices. As for places to go to eat they are too numerous to mention but all the tourists like it around plaza serrano in Palermo. Looking for music just google the type of music you are interested in with buenos aires.

You are lucky to have tickets already because it is always chaos trying to get tickets. Unless you want to pay an extortionate amount that is. How did you organise tickets so far in advance?

If you speak spanish check out guiaoleo for dining options. If you don't speak spanish, tripadvisor is a decent alternative.

Is it stupid to try to buy tickets to this now? I don't mind getting fucked on tickets... I just don't want to get fake tickets....

Is there someone to still buy tickets through? I'm just randomly there for this weekend....

Back