In-Home Pet Sitter For Small Dog?

Hi Everyone!

I'm staying in Palermo for a few months from Chicago. I'm searching for a couple weekend pet sitters who are willing to take in my 13lb super friendly Havanese into their home (preferrably in or near Palermo). Our dog is full of energy and extremely loving and would do great with another equally friendly dog in the house already to keep him pre-occupied. He loves to play.

If anyone has had good experience with a similar situation and can recommend someone to me, or else if you are interested yourself please let me know! This would be for a couple different dates in October, no more than 2-3 overnights.

Thanks so Much!

Brit

I had a select pet sitting business in the US for years and was vet recommended. Haven't done it here because my apartment is very small and my dog and cat share it with me. But I love Havanese. Is your dog housebroken or paper trained? Male or female? Get along with a cat?
Depending on the above and the dates you need coverage I may be able to do it. You can PM me your response if you want. But I have house guests the weekend of the 9&10 of October and couldn't then.

Hi, I have two small dogs and had two wonderful places in palermo to give them when I had to leave town. Pm me for the contacts...

We have a 4 year old Bichon Freise and would be interested. Live very near Palermo Hollywood and have a large terraza for play time. PM us if you still have a need.

Back