In need of an English teacher or babysitter? Will negotiate rates!

autumnquarantotto

Registered
Hola!

I am a college student living in Palermo, Buenos Aires long term. I am originally from New York. I am fluent in English and working on my fluency in Spanish. I have been to Buenos Aires twice before because my family lives here and am very familiar with the neighborhoods. I am looking for any kind of work whether it is teaching English to any age or babysitting if possible. I have a much younger brother and many nieces so I have a lot of practice in taking care of children. I have also babysat for my church and was a camp counselor every summer since I was fifteen. I also have my Associates in Liberal Arts from the U.S. and am qualified to substitute teach. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested! I have no set rates so I am more than willing to compromise !

Look forward to hearing from you,

Autumn Quarantotto

Dear Autumn,

I am a Dutch guy living in Buenos Aires and I have been working for some while for a Dutch company here. Some of my co-workers (all Argentina) are looking for a English teacher, can you send me an email with your rate and experience as a teacher? My email is [email protected]. I will get you in contact with my co-workers.

Thanks, Arnoud van Schaik

Hi Arnoud! Do you work in 5ca by any chance? I have a few dutch friends working there..

Saludos,
Ana

Back