In need of work right away!

John Wooten

Registered
Hi,
My name John Wooten. I am from the United States. I found true on Facebook six months ago and decided to come to Aregentina. Our story is so romantic. Only now I must find work soon. I am a good person and a very hard worker. Please contact me with any ideas or better yet a job.

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_003919.jpg
    IMG_20180702_003919.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Are you serious or trolling?

If you want a decent job, stay in the US and move your true love over there.

To give you some context, I lived in Argentina 5 years ago and had a girlfriend. I refused to work in Argentina, because it was not worth the effort. Anyway, my girlfriend with a 5 year degree at the University of Buenos Aires worked at the biggest company of Argentina full time and earned the equivalent of 900 USD per month, which was an above average salary. The USD to Argentinian peso exchange rate was then 5.4. Now it is about 28. If she would have kept her pesos in a safe (people do not trust banks in Argentina) and saved 100% of her salary, it would now be worth less than 175 USD. People barely save money in Argentina, because it makes no sense. Though if you do not save money, you have no financial security and every day is a struggle to survive, until something goes wrong. Are you sure you want that kind of life?

Better earn your money in the US and spend it in Argentina.

I get all moist eyed when I hear true love stories.

You are really a lover boy, to have come all the way chasing yr sweetheart.. if you have a some property etc in US. put in on rent and try to earn 1000-2000 usd a month from it and you can live a retired life here.

Ahhh yes. True love, a Westerner and an Argentine become soulmates over the internet. My heart really gets touched when the latter asks the former, "And so how long 'til I get my passport?"

Ahhh yes. True love, a Westerner and an Argentine become soulmates over the internet. My heart really gets touched when the latter asks the former, "And so how long 'til I get my passport?"

Argentina relocated to Asia? I missed that memo.

It's possible to find true love over internet. But if that's your only game, the possibility you get fked is very high. ;)

The ex governor of South Carolina said he found his "soulmate" (via internet) in Argentina. For some reason he didn't seem willing to pack up and teach ESL in BA (not too many jobs in BA for ex governors). His love match didn't work out and his wife back in the US left him. He messed up his political career. Recently Trump said he'd be "better off in Argentina". Ja ja.

Anyway I think Mr Wooten is not for real. He hasn't even told us what his job experience is. He can't spell "Argentina" but he is a "good person". Being a "good person" is certainly a GREAT qualification for finding work in Argentina. There are ever so many jobs out their for GOOD PEOPLE. Suerte.

The ex governor of South Carolina said he found his "soulmate" (via internet) in Argentina. For some reason he didn't seem willing to pack up and teach ESL in BA (not too many jobs in BA for ex governors). His love match didn't work out and his wife back in the US left him. He messed up his political career. Recently Trump said he'd be "better off in Argentina". Ja ja.

Anyway I think Mr Wooten is not for real. He hasn't even told us what his job experience is. He can't spell "Argentina" but he is a "good person". Being a "good person" is certainly a GREAT qualification for finding work in Argentina. There are ever so many jobs out their for GOOD PEOPLE. Suerte.
I thought his marriage with Argentina Maria worked. They did not find each other over internet ? He knows many big cheeze in his state, he can easily find something. But I do think his American wife is way better than the BsAs bit*ch. He is such an idiot. Woman like that are dime a dozen in BsAs, he just needs to dip his toes in the love water in Argentina before he divorces his wife.

In October 2011, Sanford was hired as a paid political contributor for Fox News Channel.[93] In August 2012, Sanford became engaged to his former mistress, Maria Belen Chapur.[94] The engagement was subsequently broken off in September 2014 .

Back