In Search of George Bush's Brain !!!

At the very least that comment was prejudicial, discriminatory and offensive in nature
I agree, he was discriminating, but not being racist.

Dont worry too much Wynnswoods, some of us, like yourself do still have a sense of humour. I enjoyed your post.

"WynnsWoods" said:
Well, an intelligent person would not judge an entire society based upon the stupidity of its president. There are plenty of countries in the world with far worse issues at hand.
I would agree that George W. is a moron though. I just see no need for regarding North Americans in general.

Every country get the president they deserve. If you think GWB is stupid, then does that say a lot about there intelligence

First of all let me say I cannot stand George Bush. Half the country voted for the a hole but half did not.
If you are going to make blanket statements about Americans based on that fact then what does it say about Argentina and its stellar choices over the years? I have read a comprehensive history of Argentina sincee 1900 and I really cannot see how you have done much better.
I agree the US made a really piss poor choice but its no different than many other countries have made over the years? How about our friend Mr Hitler? The govt every year you see in Italy? Some of the goofballs from Britain.
I just would like a little slack on our most recent Village idiot. At least I didn vote for him.

"PK" said:
First of all let me say I cannot stand George Bush. Half the country voted for the a hole but half did not.
If you are going to make blanket statements about Americans based on that fact then what does it say about Argentina and its stellar choices over the years? I have read a comprehensive history of Argentina sincee 1900 and I really cannot see how you have done much better.
I agree the US made a really piss poor choice but its no different than many other countries have made over the years? How about our friend Mr Hitler? The govt every year you see in Italy? Some of the goofballs from Britain.
I just would like a little slack on our most recent Village idiot. At least I didn vote for him.
First Hitler was never elected Bush is
Second you support a system of votation rights based on IQ don´t you?

Well, we must all be dumb in britain because we had Tony Blair at the helm and he was voted in (please dont remind me because yes Granada that was dumb).But its a question of the wolf in sheeps clothing. Im a conservative and always knew that Blair was a liar and NWO lackey, so must say that had nothing to do with me. ...............................
I look forward to the barrage of anti thatcher/tory posts, all welcome!

Atleast she put Argentina back at the place where they belong.
A place where the rest of the world could care less about

I am the first to make crap statements about what does not work in Argentina and I have made many, but your last remark
"A place where the rest of the world could care less about"
Granada really is rude considering you live here.
get a grip man!

Back