In the city for a month, with a Jeep - what to do?

Dan

Registered
Hey everyone,

I've just rented an apartment in Ricoletta for a month and am keen to explore more of the city and meet a few people.
I'm hanging out right now, exploring, looking around and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for day trips out of the city in my Jeep?
It's got one spare seat if someone wants to come along one of these days...

I speak pretty passable "street" Spanish, that I've been working on since Mexico, and I always like to practice/improve every chance I get.

Also, any suggestions for New Year's?

Thanks,
-Dan

Hey Dan - I'm in Palermo SoHo (from NYC) for all of December. Would love to some exploring with you..haven't researched all there is to do yet, but would be happy to help. Not sure how to contact you directly on here, but please email me at melissa at nycinsiderguide.com and hopefully we can make a plan. Can also share some potential holiday (NYE) plans with you.

Man, how did you get your Jeep down here? Miss the hell out of mine. There should be lots to do south of here. Have you considered taking a cross country trip or just staying local? Joe

Go to PinaMar or Sierra de la Ventana both about 4 hours away, one is beach the other is mountain...but not huge mountains. Darwin did some reseach in Sierra de la Venta.

hey! i would be interested as well, work from home, so can do anytime!
pls let me know,lela

Do not leave the jeep unattended! . And do not venture into no man's land. Have you heard about Villa Soldati and Lugano?. Do you know what is really happening in this city? . Be cautious, and never drive alone. Good luck!

Hey Dan, I'm missing my Jeep like crazy right now. If you want a partner for a trip out to a beach or at least a cool coastal drive I'm in!

Back