Info About Buquebus Pricing

Farenheit

Registered
Our guests traveled by Buquebus today. The online cost was $480 pesos return but they decided to pay in cash at the ticket office. They were charged about $1000 pesos for similar tickets! They were told the internet price is a special deal. Not sure if they were scammed or if this is the case. Even if it is the case, it's a steep surcharge. It's not like the internet price is great value....

Our guests traveled by Buquebus today. The online cost was $480 pesos return but they decided to pay in cash at the ticket office. They were charged about $1000 pesos for similar tickets! They were told the internet price is a special deal. Not sure if they were scammed or if this is the case. Even if it is the case, it's a steep surcharge. It's not like the internet price is great value....

The last time I went, I bought my ticket at the Buquebus office in Retiro.

I've always bought my buquebus tickets in cash at the ticket counter with a printout of the fare breakdown from their website, without the printout they've often tried to pull the same thing with me.

I have always been able to get the same price offered online in the office on Cordoba .

It sounds like they were scammed then. They dress expensively, maybe the guy at the ticket desk just decided to rip them off...

Thanks !!! . Good tip....!

http://www.seacatcolonia.com/tarifas.php?sitelanguaje=ES

Next time, try SeaCat. Much cheaper and you ride on the same Buquebus boat. I've found that the earlier you buy the cheaper the ticket.

T/

I also use Seacat.... fail to understand the BQB logic ? is this a tax maneuver.....?

Back