Insaurralde Says Inflation Higher Than Official

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
BA Herald story here. On a related note, Insaurralde took a furious phone call from CFK asking, basically, WTF?

I'd love to see this magic consumer basket that INDEC uses to figure the inflation rate.

Even my 9th grade daughter can figure this: The price of milk today is A$R 5.75. One year ago the price was A$R 3.95. What is the percentage increase in the price of milk from last year to this year?

Have a nice Monday.

GS

The milk in my chino was [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]A$R 5.00. 2 months ago! [/background]

He's just doing it because he got so few votes it's the only way to get people to trust him... that's a sad/sorry political technique! Oh, Argentina ....

Where can you buy milk so cheap? In my barrio the cheapest stinky sachet is $7.50! And larga vida is $9.00 or $10.00

I got the impression that Insaurralde, who not many had even heard of before the primaries, was her anointed heir apparent who would carry her burning torch beyond 2015.
In much the same way as John Major was plucked from almost nowhere by Thatcher.
Dissent in the ranks?

Solo run, it will increase as herself can't (and at this stage likely won't even try to bend the rules) run again in 2 years. Evidently a smooth handover is no longer possible so the leading lights of the FpV have to distance themselves inch by inch away from her.

He's gone a bit early and he'll pay for it, but more will. Watch out next year for the ship jumpers where the perennial career politicians (as opposed to anyone with a grain of integrity and belief in their "cause") start to leap over onto the good ship Massa. First Annibal Fernandez and his marvellous moustache will go, then a few others will jump too. I wonder if there are any looking over at UNEN too.

Back