Instituto Carranza.

nlaruccia

Registered
How’s anyone ever had dental work done at Instituto Carranza?

I'm bumping this thread. I'm looking around for some dental work. Does anybody have any history with this organization?

I'm bumping this thread. I'm looking around for some dental work. Does anybody have any history with this organization?
And specifically, if you've had a professionally done root canal I'm in the market. Much thanks!

And specifically, if you've had a professionally done root canal I'm in the market. Much thanks!
I had general cleaning and xrays done at this place in Tribunales and recommend them, they didn't try and scam or upsell me, were professional, and had a short time for turnos. Doesn't look like they take my new Obra Social, but I'm almost inclined to just go paying cash because they were good.

I had general cleaning and xrays done at this place in Tribunales and recommend them, they didn't try and scam or upsell me, were professional, and had a short time for turnos. Doesn't look like they take my new Obra Social, but I'm almost inclined to just go paying cash because they were good.
Thanks for the info and being helpful!

Hi Quilombo! Thanks for the mention of Enjoy. I visited today and will be returning.

@Quilombo, @Johnny, where are Enjoy's dentists from? My experience of Argentinian dental clinics has been pretty poor, even for basic cleaning. I used to go to an excellent Venezuelan periodontologist, but she left some time ago to follow her "sueño americano" :oops:

@Quilombo, @Johnny, where are Enjoy's dentists from? My experience of Argentinian dental clinics has been pretty poor, even for basic cleaning. I used to go to an excellent Venezuelan periodontologist, but she left some time ago to follow her "sueño americano" :oops:
They look like young locals though the woman I saw was of middle age and very professional. I do agree that there are more than a few mediocre clinics around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Food and Drink 0
Back