International Business / Legal Consulting Internship Inquiry

tksalathe

Registered
Hello All,

I am a rising senior at the George Washington University in Washington D.C currently studying in Buenos Aires until the end of June. Majoring in Latin American Affairs and Spanish, my main work experience is in international development and private sector consulting as well as a strong background in research / legal studies. I was hopeful while I am here taking classes to gain work experience through an internship in either field and get a feel for working in the city. I am proficient in Spanish (have been taking classes in the states for upwards of 7 years) and would be more than happy to be able to use that in any work I may stumble across.

If anyone has any suggestions or openings I would be more than appreciative and can send my CV upon request. Thanks for your help and I can't wait to continue to discover this beautiful city.

Best,

Tyler

In connection with the legal field, you might be able to get an internship in one of the big corporate law firms here. Small firms usually deal with local litigation and counseling, but large corporate firms have international clients and may be interested in having an American intern. You can look up Apertura magazine, it has an annual ranking of the top firms in Buenos Aires, and there you can find the names of the large firms and contact details to send your resume. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Back