International Church Service Starting Downtown

luke w

Registered
Hi all,

For those interested our church based in Acassuso is starting another English service downtown at Avenue Corrientes 718, CABA.

Every Sunday from tomorrow at 4pm.

www.facebook.com/uccba

Hope to see you there!

I guess your group has done some market studies and have concluded that there are enough foreigners in the center to have a service.

Hi all,

For those interested our church based in Acassuso is starting another English service downtown at Avenue Corrientes 718, CABA.

Every Sunday from tomorrow at 4pm.

www.facebook.com/uccba

Hope to see you there!
Delighted to see that your facebook page is accessible even to people like me who don't do facebook. Hope you keep it that way. Some interesting special events coming up at different times of the year - for instance your artisan market in November. Why don't you drop by from time to time and remind us what's happening?

Delighted to see that your facebook page is accessible even to people like me who don't do facebook. Hope you keep it that way. Some interesting special events coming up at different times of the year - for instance your artisan market in November. Why don't you drop by from time to time and remind us what's happening?

Sure thing!

Back