International Living

garryl

Registered
Hello BA expats, for some reasons I do not know, I received a few reports from this website that talks about the details of international retirement. Quite interesting, I do not have any connection to this site, if you like, you can explore more there. It takes a lot of time and efforts to wrote about it. https://internationalliving.com/

Hello BA expats, for some reasons I do not know, I received a few reports from this website that talks about the details of international retirement. Quite interesting, I do not have any connection to this site, if you like, you can explore more there. It takes a lot of time and efforts to wrote about it. https://internationalliving.com/

I remember this from a few years ago. They were promoting Argentina at the time. Read this publication with a grain of salt.

I first encountered the "International Living"website in late April of 2006 as I researched Argentina as an alternative to France.

A link to one of their articles appeared in a google search:

"Retire To Dirt Cheap Buenos Aires."

I don't think that article is available now.

Nonetheless, I arrived in Capital Federal less than a week later.

PS: And though I no longer live in CABA, I am still in Bs. As.

AKA (for the geographically and culturally challenged) : Buenos Aires 1534160087431.png

I first encountered the "International Living"website in late April of 2006 as I researched Argentina as an alternative to France.

A link to one of their articles appeared in a google search:

"Retire To Dirt Cheap Buenos Aires."

I don't think that article is available now.

Nonetheless, I arrived in Capital Federal less than a week later.

PS: And though I no longer live in CABA, I am still in Bs. As.

AKA (for the geographically and culturally challenged) : Buenos Aires View attachment 5111

You're still here but if the article had told the truth about how volatile the economy is here and how difficult it is to get things done, would you have come? From what I recall of their articles, they misled people. I remember they had a big seminar here with a high registration fee. A major real estate agency was one of the presenters.

Back