internet on iphone prepago with PERSONAL

lela

Registered
hello all, maybe this is an old story, but i just came across this as i just became a smart phone user!

i went to PERSONAL, corner of L. Alem y San Martin ( right after RETIRO) and got a new chip (obviously cant keep my old number) and with it a great plan (pre-pago!!!) of 1peso a day for internet and who-knows the phone calls costs! how great is that?

there is a very helpful guy/manager named sergio requeiro who speaks english, they are VERY trained and mega friendly, know what they do and you go out in less then 30 min with your phone running like at home!

this plan of course goes for all smart phones!!! and also for internet enabled ipads! as well, they have USB sticks for internet mobile... all pre-pago!
the chip is 10 peso!

in case your iphone is locked, there is a great guy, josh [email protected] who can unlock/jailbrake it in no time and cheap too! any mac related problem , he is the guy.

i have no shares or any other interest with PERSONAL nor with josh, simple happy to be a "normal" iphone user now and feeling very smart!

wishing everyone a great new year, keep it up, yours, lela:)

actually within the next few months all argentina celular companies will be obligatged to allow you to take your number with you to another company. the law was passed a long time ago but the telco were given time to get their technology able to handle it and supposedly by march 2012 they must all be ready to do this for all cell phones soif you really want to keep the number hang onto it for a few more months

PhilipDT said:
1 peso a day for how much data? That's really cheap!
hey, maybe check with the website of them, i am not that much of a tech savvy, sorry! but its o for me! L

Hi. Here is the explanation.
This plan need no activation for prepaid plans.
If you use more than $1..it start counting
BUT....
the detail is: First 10 megaBYTES are at full speed/3g. Then they can decrease to 64kBITS

I think it's also usefull for whats up and mail checking, not anymore.

Damián

I'd be surprised if this is only $1 peso per day. I looked on the Personal web site but did not see anything. Does anyone have a link?

I also have Personal. I believe you call *111 to turn on the 1peso per day option but I don't know which button to push. Can anyone help?

Sleuth said:
I'd be surprised if this is only $1 peso per day. I looked on the Personal web site but did not see anything. Does anyone have a link?

My spanish sucks but I was just in the Personal office and I believe I saw an ad for it and asked and was told to call *111 to turn it on. As I said before I'm stuck there but I think it is true.

Back