Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Neither Hero nor Traitor

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
This interview get's taken down from Youtube and blocked - so if you are in the US you might not be able to see it:

What an articulate, courageous young man.

Why there are no Russian Snowden's? they get killed before?

What happened to the other informant still in jail the trans corporal Mannig from wikileaks.?
He has submitted his formal request for pardon to President Barack Obama, according to his lawyer on Tuesday. :mad:

This interview get's taken down from Youtube and blocked - so if you are in the US you might not be able to see it:

What an articulate, courageous young man.

Very articulate and most courageous , he will spend the rest of his life in Russia with a bulletproof vest and in fearing for his life.

The interviewer quoted the NY Times saying "Should Snowden go back to the USA and defend his case in Court?·"

Is the USA is the only country taping on world leaders communications?

I personally think he's a hero, but then I'm not an American so the deeper issues of betrayal of trust and of his country and government don't really affect me. I think he's a hero because he brought something I consider wrongdoing to the public attention so we can decide whether we want to allow it or not. Whether or not this changes anything is a different matter.

German ex-chancellor Schroeder accuses US of disrespect over spying

Since the first reports of spying last year, it has been widely suspected in Germany that the NSA had bugged governments preceding Merkel's. But the report by Sueddeutsche daily on Wednesday, which it sourced to former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, was the first concrete report that offers evidence.
Sueddeutsche also cited US government sources and NSA insiders as saying the reason for the snooping on Social Democrat (SPD) Schroeder was his opposition to the US-led invasion of Iraq under then President George W. Bush.

http://www.buenosair...ect-over-spying

I wonder what sort of dirt the NSA has on CFK?

[font=Helvetica Neue'][/font][font=Helvetica Neue']He's far beyond a basic/binary differentiation Hero/Traitor.[/font]

I'd say he's necessary.

Restricting that far freedoms to promote security (or a sense of security...) requires at some point to think about the balance:
To make the world even safer: authorize the police entering your home any day, any hour, whether you are or not there... You've got nothing to hide, right? And that's for your security dude!

I'm in the USA and I did see the interview -- on Deutsche Welle (German news). Won't be shown on any of the mainstream television channels of the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Reactions: Joe
Well, in Germany they showed it after 11pm - not the slot you'd think given it's the first exclusive interview after Snowden went to Russia... Btw: The reason for not seeing the interview on Youtube is that ARD has the international rights on it.

Reactions: Joe
German ex-chancellor Schroeder accuses US of disrespect over spying

http://www.buenosair...ect-over-spying

I wonder what sort of dirt the NSA has on CFK?

I would bet that they have it ALL.

I wouldn't say that politicians are loyal to much more than money. ESPECIALLY in this country, but in most others as well. If Lanata could get what he got on his budget, then I think that the Eyes from the North know everything. That doesn't mean that they are looking to change anything, but they know E V E R Y T H I N G !!!

Back