Intro - Aussie mum, 3 month old daughter and hubby

Henric

Registered
Hi everyone. My name is Cory (a little unusual for a senora, I know). I'm here from Melbourne, Australia, with my husband, Henric, and our 3 month old daughter, Mariana. We are in our late 30s. We arrived here 4 weeks ago and will be here for 3 years with Henric's work. We live in Recoleta. If there are any other mums with babies who would be interested in meeting up for a coffee during the week, or any other parents that would like to meet up with us on the weekends, please drop me a line.

Thanks, Cory

I'm not a "mum" and I don't have ninos, but I would recommend "The Tea Connection" (I think on Junin or Uriburu y Pacheco de Melo) as a great place to meet up in Recoleta. You and other stressed out mums can try to relax over a 3 hour lunch and coffee/tea.
I had a friend who visited for 7 weeks from the States last year (October & November) and she found The Tea Connection to be a nice quiet oasis in the middle of a loud and bussling city. (Did I spell "bussling" right?)

(Did I spell "bussling" right?)
I think there should be T in it. By the way you still owe us for that tea you dumped in Boston harbour.

Hi Cory,
We're not parents but have only been here a week, my wife Clare teaches Pilates and Ballet, and everyone else on this site seems to be in their early 20's!! We're similar age to you. If you both want (or need!!) a break from your daughter and a couple of drinks (alcoholic) let us know otherwwise we'd be happy to have a coffee at the weekend. We're Brits with family in Perth, going there for Christmas this year, and are looking for other expats to meet in BA. We're also in Recoleta on Azcuenaga.
Cheers, Dave

"Henric" said:
Hi everyone. My name is Cory (a little unusual for a senora, I know). I'm here from Melbourne, Australia, with my husband, Henric, and our 3 month old daughter, Mariana. We are in our late 30s. We arrived here 4 weeks ago and will be here for 3 years with Henric's work. We live in Recoleta. If there are any other mums with babies who would be interested in meeting up for a coffee during the week, or any other parents that would like to meet up with us on the weekends, please drop me a line.

Thanks, Cory

Back