iPhone 3 plan on Movistar: how much do you pay?

nledec

Registered
Just that--how much does it cost you each month with a plan from Movistar for an iPhone?

Have you tried google?

movistar.com.ar

plan full or control,

Pick your option, see the price

Yes, I've been on the webpage. It just didn't mention iPhones specifically, and I wanted to clarify whether the plan was a different price. Yes, I will call Movistar tomorrow, but I'm looking at a phone on ebay now and wanted some accurate information before making a purchase (the most accurate info not always coming from the cell company itself).

There is no special iPhone plan with movistar, just the generic data plans. I think claro once had an iPhone specific plan but I haven't seen that on their site recently.

I pay 116 pesos per month, redes sociales illimitados, I think 100 giga data (well I never used it all and I am constantly on 3G), I don't remember how many minutes nor how many textmessages.
They have a lot of different plans.

katti said:
I pay 116 pesos per month, redes sociales illimitados, I think 100 giga data (well I never used it all and I am constantly on 3G), I don't remember how many minutes nor how many textmessages.
They have a lot of different plans.

Holy shit, how do I get on that plan? If you really do get 100 gigabytes of data, that's a steal compared to pretty much every other carrier!

PhilipDT said:
Holy shit, how do I get on that plan? If you really do get 100 gigabytes of data, that's a steal compared to pretty much every other carrier!

Well to be honest, I have been having it for 2 years now, I suppose prices might have gone up now :eek:

Mine is unlimited : if I make international calls I get charged extra. My kids' is limited, if they use too much, they have to recharge their phone. We also have 3 free numbers to call and text, so even without credit, the kids can call and text their parents :D

I know, scandalously cheap, all they ever do is chat over Facebook : which is for free.... Or use whatsapp.

I pay 90 pesos a month for 100 megs of data and 3 numbers that I can add to call and text unlimited for free and 90 pesos of credit I think

They also offered 130 pesos for redes sociales ilimitados, 200 megs of data and i don't know how much credit but prob around 130 I would assume!

5 months ago I had a plan for 140 pesos, so it looks like there may actually be one thing in Argentina that doesn't RISE in price?!

About $225 pesos per month for my Movistar iPhone plan (with taxes). 300 minutes, free data for email and social networks.

Back