Is Airbnb the best place search a couple of months rental?

I need one with a parilla LOL! I cannot live without a parilla. It seems the searches do have that to refine the search. What? This is Argentina. Last Sundays pre asado preparations. I cooked for around 14. And yes my wife painted the table in my quincho light blue I wanted to stain it but lost the debate. Ha ha ha! Still remodeling here but I guess I will never save that table from light blue.

listo.PNG

I am thinking about escaping the northern heat for about 3 months. Might be fun to do that in BA this time or Mar Del Plata or just go to the coast of URA for for the summer. Well I do have some time to research this all out. Thanks the links Rich One.

Airbnb is by far the best with the most extensive list of properties and the best protection for the tenant. The other sites are VRBO, Homeaway, Flipkey.com But none of them are as good as Airbnb. You can use filters on Airbnb and find what you want. Also, you can do searches by SuperHost which almost guarantee a flawless stay. I've used Airbnb all over the world when I travel and it's really wonderful.

Local sites like https://bytargentina.com are pretty good. They are reputable and been around a really long time. They have some affordable options. But you still have the hassles of dealing with the property owner of a property. They are mainly a listing portal. The biggest problem of dealing with local owners is once you pay them you're SOL if there is a problem with no refunds.

With Airbnb if you get a bait and switch you just report it ASAP and you can leave with a full refund. It's the safest way to book for rental guests. Airbnb doesn't pay the property owners until 24 hours after the check-in to protect the guest and make sure it's not a scam.

i have used Airbnb , 3 times in my life in 3 diff countries ( not Arg) and all 3 times it was a scam. All 3 times i got a full refund.

I love nice hotels with a FRONT desk and accountability.

i have used Airbnb , 3 times in my life in 3 diff countries ( not Arg) and all 3 times it was a scam. All 3 times i got a full refund.

I love nice hotels with a FRONT desk and accountability.
I've used airbnb in around a dozen countries almost since its inception, probably more than 200 times, and never had a problem.

I've used airbnb in around a dozen countries almost since its inception, probably more than 200 times, and never had a problem.
Agreed. Used it everywhere without any issues - always check reviews like anything on the internet. Reduces your chances of problems. Recently had a booking get cancelled because the apartment had a water pipe break - 1 week before arrival. Luckily could find a similar option at same price nearby that avoided any last minute nightmares or crazy price increases.

Back