Is it just me

Pensador

Registered
Is like everyone one or the majority of the everyone on this planet surcoming to populist brain washing or is just me? No you cannot wash this brain it is not going to happen I have an obession with critical thinking, continued learning and deep research. But it seems like lazy brains from the north to the south are getting washed in ridiculous stupidity. America really concerns me at this point but I left for good reason to get away from them actually. I see so much rediculous stupid American garb on my FB I am almost ready to cut the ties complete with the exception of family. It is like the majority of Americans have turned into mindless humps sheep. I am not saying all for the record. They seem to have become childish idiots with no grasp on reality for most part. Once again I am not saying all.

Is like everyone one or the majority of the everyone on this planet surcoming to populist brain washing or is just me? No you cannot wash this brain it is not going to happen I have an obession with critical thinking, continued learning and deep research. But it seems like lazy brains from the north to the south are getting washed in ridiculous stupidity. America really concerns me at this point but I left for good reason to get away from them actually. I see so much rediculous stupid American garb on my FB I am almost ready to cut the ties complete with the exception of family. It is like the majority of Americans have turned into mindless humps sheep. I am not saying all for the record. They seem to have become childish idiots with no grasp on reality for most part. Once again I am not saying all.

I feel you Pensador . From a young age I have always questioned everything and I always try to keep an independent mind . People today are so influenced in all aspects and it seems that most people are a cardboard cutout of another . Individualism and free spirited people are very rare these days . Glad though that I do have a few friends who are different from the mould and they continually open my mind to the reality of modern life and its agendas

Disconnect from Facebook and other unnecessary social media and I promise your life will improve overnight!
PS if you want to see pictures of your friends and family, use Whatsapp (I consider it a somewhat evil but necessary tool) and communicate directly. It's way better than being a slave to the feed...

Disconnect from Facebook and other unnecessary social media and I promise your life will improve overnight!
PS if you want to see pictures of your friends and family, use Whatsapp (I consider it a somewhat evil but necessary tool) and communicate directly. It's way better than being a slave to the feed...

Believe me I would but I have businesses and FB has become a critical platform for that. Clients on friends list and more are utterly necessary along with the groups for some of those business which are rather large in my case. But I agree with you completely.

I rarely use FB nowadays after seeing how easy life back in the UK is for my friends and family compared to here. :D

Seriously....most of my friends and family no longer use FB. WhatsApp is far easier for keeping in touch and much more private.

Believe me I would but I have businesses and FB has become a critical platform for that. Clients on friends list and more are utterly necessary along with the groups for some of those business which are rather large in my case. But I agree with you completely.
keep in mind the past election was won on mindless lazy news passed through social media. surprising how many people repeat it without verifying the source. when i was in my thirties, i was to busy working to read good sources and got most of my opionions from radio and tv news stations. its a problem. always got a’s in political science and psychology, just to busy providing for a family

It is tough to step away. However, it is amazing how when you disconnect from those social media platforms (AKA privacy-destroying, information gathering, fake news sources), the important people and clients manage to find you and communicate with you in other, more direct and personal ways.

Back