Is it me, or Immigrations looks like a jail?

It is a jail. I went there with five clients BUT before I interposed habeas corpus, something paralegal do not. So, there were 2 arrested and the bars were closed until one of them who tried to escape was arrested.

Or in the US? People watch Prison Break or Oz and think they know how prisons work.

I have been to the prisons many times in the US I was a volunteer worker in the prisons church system. I find it hard to believe they have failed to make that a civilized environment at this point in history. But then again the world itself does not seem to be a civilized as it should be.

Well, these are surely Argentine prison photos in true Argentinian style they throw their stuff all over the floor. Going to the gym here makes me want to pop as the Argies just leave the weights lying around all over the place. Wondering around in a mess of dumbbells and plates looking for the other 35-kilo dumbbell. The best part is when one of them leaves something right behind when you have a ton of weight in your hands and you almost trip over it.

Back