Is It Ridiculous To Demand The Real Paris On My Fixed Income

khairyexpat

Registered
Hard to believe that I´m trying to compare PARIS OF THE POOR with THE REAL PARIS? ...
What is wrong with me?

Now you telling me: they are not the same ???????

I demand the REAL PARIS on my fixed pension income, it should also be available for social welfare income ...really .. Paris para todos

Sorry, Hairy, it's true. There is no real Paris for the really poor (expats).

I was able to sneak into the REAL PARIS for several months during the summers of 2004 and 2005 but I had to face reality and came to Buenos Aries in 2006, even though I wasn't familiar with the exp<b></b>ression labeling Buenos Aires "the Paris of Latin America" until after my arrival.

Now that I'm living in "el campo" it is actually relatively easy to "feel" the same way I might feel if I was living in the French countryside.

The biggest difference, however, is that there aren't any really nice trains that could whisk me to the real Paris in a matter of hours.

Sorry, Hairy, it's true. There is no real Paris for the really poor (expats).

I was able to sneak into the real Paris for several months in 2004 and 2005 but I had to face reality and came to Buenos Aries in 2006, even though I wasn't familiar with the exp<b></b>ression labeling Buenos Aires "the Paris of Latin America" until after my arrival.

Now that I'm living in "el campo" it is actually relatively easy to "feel" the same way I might if I was living in the French countryside.

The biggest difference, however, is that there aren't any really nice trains that could whisk me to the real Paris in a matter of hours.

God ... it´s comforting to know that there still is some reasoning and sanity left.

Some times I think I am in Miami, but instead I am on Libertador watching the rich people going to Kansas. I think the detail that give them off is that they have a Blackberry or an older iPhone.

Back