Is The Gestapo Still Here?

rjhiking

Registered
Yesterday I saw the most discusting act. A local Peruvian boy selling fruits and vegetables on the street corner was approached by a Verde Cuidad truck. Four men starting tossing all of the fruits and veggies to the back of their truck. Food was flying everywhere on the street. Reminded me of the movies and documentaries that showed how the Gestapo would take the processions of the Jews and either steal them or burn them in the street.

I would have to think that this is yet another racist act in Buenos Aires. If this boy would have been an Argentino they would have warned him a couple of times to move and stop selling and then eventually give him a fine or ticket. This was very hard to see. A clear case of bullying by the government!

Apparently PRO is copying VICTORY FRONT and now is enacting "policies" against problem extranjeros.

Who says that Macri isn't fit to be president of Argentina?

They do the same with the homeless, with the manteros.... They are very violent, and excuse me, but one of the things the Ks goverment can boast about is not to repress the uncountable number of piquetes and marchs and protests, from 2003 when the 2001 crisis was still fresh, till now. And not talking only of poor people fighting for a plan or a subsidio, also include the cacerolazos from upper classes.
This K government must be aauthoritarian, but very permissive with the poor. And with immigration, they give a lot of benefits to poor immigrants, thats why they keep coming, more and more each time.

Yesterday I saw the most discusting act. A local Peruvian boy selling fruits and vegetables on the street corner was approached by a Verde Cuidad truck. Four men starting tossing all of the fruits and veggies to the back of their truck. Food was flying everywhere on the street. Reminded me of the movies and documentaries that showed how the Gestapo would take the processions of the Jews and either steal them or burn them in the street.

I would have to think that this is yet another racist act in Buenos Aires. If this boy would have been an Argentino they would have warned him a couple of times to move and stop selling and then eventually give him a fine or ticket. This was very hard to see. A clear case of bullying by the government!

That's where I buy the fruits on M.T, Alvear.... wnat MF's

Whats wrong with that? they're doing something ilegal.. If you had a shop you wouldn't want to have a mantero selling things on your doorstep. Sometimes argies mistake 'libertad' with 'libertinaje' (and then you wonder why this country is so corrupted).

The "manteros" are running an illegal business and operate as unfair competition to legitimate businesses that follow rules/regulations, pay rent, pay employees in white and pay an assortment of taxes. Legitimate businesses in the CABA pay IIBB (ingresos brutos) 3% of all sales which goes directly to fund city government; the "ciudad verde" truck you saw are employees of the city department of Espacio Publico which is responsible for keeping parks and public walkways clear, billboards/advertisements to regulation, etc.

Whats wrong with that? they're doing something ilegal.. If you had a shop you wouldn't want to have a mantero selling things on your doorstep. Sometimes argies mistake 'libertad' with 'libertinaje' (and then you wonder why this country is so corrupted).
And how many of the thousands of illegal expats here teaching English are paying taxes?

Back