Is this a joke??

legilber

Registered
So I have a wonderful job here and love it, but occasionally I look on craigslist for random things to pass the time when the Argie is busy with his nose in a book or work. I found this posting and hopefully the person who posts it isn't on BAexpats... But is this a joke??

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/ofc/2421900923.html

And to top it off, its only $25/hour but he's two degrees away from celebrity?? C'mon people...

legilber said:
So I have a wonderful job here and love it, but occasionally I look on craigslist for random things to pass the time when the Argie is busy with his nose in a book or work. I found this posting and hopefully the person who posts it isn't on BAexpats... But is this a joke??

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/ofc/2421900923.html

And to top it off, its only $25/hour but he's two degrees away from celebrity?? C'mon people...

He's also arrogant and full of himself. I pity the person who takes the job.

What the fuck is with #6

"6. Children's Performer -- Dress up as a lobster and chase my super-sweet, lobster-obsessed and -fixated son around the house until he freaks out and begs you to stop even though he kept pleading with you to do it in the first place. Extra bonus: If you love looking at photos of lobsters (and crabs) online again and again. :)"

You probably all know the story about a porteño who is asked for a match.
He claps all over his pockets, then ends up by saying "Sorry! I haven't any matches - but don't I have a wonderful body?"

- same guy, no doubt :D

Well.. that was an interesting read. I have no desire to be around celebrities what so ever so I guess that counts me out.

I think he forgot to mention that he launched Vanilla Ices career back in the 80s and was resposible for the Milli Vanillie thing too! :cool:

I would like to see that put into legalese in a contract! Especially in Spanish.

His wife will enjoy the description of her ‘cotidiana’ duties and what attracted her to him.
Yes he is full of himself but aren't we all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nlaruccia Articles 1
B Culture 19
G Expat Life 4
F Expat Life 0
hannstew Expat Life 5
Back