It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States. He's got a tall task ahead. Let’s hope he can bring the country back together again. Makes history in the process by having a female VP as a running mate.
It's 'Official' according to the MSM, what will the courts decide?

Well, the only positive thing I can say about Biden is that he is not Trump. Other than that, he is just another establishment, Wall Street bought, Military-Industrial Complex owned American politician. In many ways, I expect it to be like when we went from Cristina to Macri: A marginal improvement and a major disappointment. And speaking of Argentian comparisons:
For almost a century, this country has dealt with the ghost of Peronism, which is the cult like following of the former populist/demagogue leader, Juan Peron. It has shaped Argentina's political discourse ever since.

America is about to experience its own version of Peronism: Trumpism. Trump's political influence will continue even after his last day in office and even after his last day alive.

When you say its official, that's actually not true. It's not official until the Electoral College meets next month and votes, and the US Constitution leaves the selection of electors up to state legislators.

I'm not a Trump supporter, or a fan of Biden either. But this election isn't a done deal yet. It may yet turn out to be the biggest mess since 1876.

I'd like to congratulate all those who lined up with his way of thinking, and also would like to say it today, by the time we realize the huge mistake our country made electing this administration, will be too late . I hope to be wrong, but i rely on my judge of character experience and unfortunately this was a major mistake.
God speed Mr. President
I do totally disagree with you. Trump is a scourge. He is an awful President and a truly despicable man. God speed him to prison.

I do totally disagree with you. Trump is a scourge. He is an awful President and a truly despicable man. God speed him to prison.

Love how people think he is the problem instead of the symptom of the broad disenchantment with traditional American politicians. If it wasn't for COVID and him botching the response, Biden would have been trounced.
His style of politics is not going away. Just imagine how much power a slightly more polished and less impulsive Trump like politician will be able to gather in the US in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back