"It Might Be Time To Get Out Of Argentina"

If I was a short term bond trader, borrowing in one country to invest in another, maybe this would affect me. As a homeowner, though, its kinda irrelevant. It could, certainly, mean higher inflation and a crash in Argentina. Or, it could just mean the speculators will flit off somewhere else. We'll see.

Wait and see tomorrow developments of the Dollar...!

One economist mentioned that based on all the Argentine variables such as Foreign plus Public debt the value of equilibrium of the US dollar is $38 pesos ? o_O

The Forbes article is pretty demolishing..!

I am still coming. What country doesn't problems? At least in Buenos Aires I can completely finally tune out the giant Cheeto debacle.

The giant cheeto is nothing but a US version of the typical Latin American president. You are figuratively jumping off the pan and into the fire.

And to think that I was almost lynched here when a couple years ago I warned that Macri was just more of the same.

This could be the beginning ? The peso finally started to crack. It will be better for the country if the peso crashed. You need another reset from the last crash. From the article, the Marci government is part of the reasons that the peso is artificially strong.

It was good to get out of Argentina 2 years ago and come back when things settle in 2 years.

This could be the beginning ? The peso finally started to crack. It will be better for the country if the peso crashed. You need another reset from the last crash. From the article, the Marci government is part of the reasons that the peso is artificially strong.

Yes, the peso needs to crash. The whole thing needs to break in order for real and meaning reforms to be politically viable. The government did nothing but kick the can down the road and this is why we are where we are right now.

Back