It's my first day

andebobandy

Registered
I've been piggybacking on my husband's account a bit, and finally decided to create my own.

We just moved to B.A. about 10 days ago. My husband is working here remotely (see The Four Hour Work Week), I'm a web/graphics designer (http://andebobandy.com) and we have an 11 month old son.

We're looking forward to settling in and finding our way around town, and I'm sure some of you will be fielding stupid and hopefully not so stupid questions from me for months to come.

Cheers,

ab

Best of luck for the move ab..you will soon see how much Argentines love children and the fact of having a young baby will help you fit it and learn to love this fine country!

Thanks everyone. Fifs2, it's so true. It's amazing how much attention he gets on the street. I understand it from women a bit more, but even the men are enamored. It's lovely. It's a real departure from NYC for sure.

Hooray for The Four-Hour Workweek! That book was one of my primary inspirations for upending my life, getting off the American merry-go-round, and trading it for a life of adventure. Welcome!

And I thought I was the only Four Hour Workweek-inspired graphic designer to relocate here. Welcome!

andebobandy said:
We're looking forward to settling in and finding our way around town, and I'm sure some of you will be fielding stupid and hopefully not so stupid questions from me for months to come.

Cheers,

ab

Stupid questions? you should fit right in :rolleyes:

Back