Jewellery Ring Resizing In Ba

Somewhereinba

Registered
Can someone please recommend a trusted jeweller to resize a 14k white gold ring? It needs to be made a few sizes smaller. A rough price guide would also help. Thanks

Somewhereinba ,

You could get a better response if you indicated where in Bs As you would prefer to find a recommendation. After all , it is a big city.........

For example , I live in Zona Norte , and know several fine establishments. However , if you are in , say San Telmo , you would never come out here.....

You could find a shop around Corrientes and Libertad, jewelry shop row. My wife got her wedding ring resized there some years ago (the guy we used to go to retired and closed his shop, but there are others). Can't help you with price - we stopped buying jewelry here a few years ago and haven't had a need to resize anything either.

You could find a shop around Corrientes and Libertad, jewelry shop row. My wife got her wedding ring resized there some years ago (the guy we used to go to retired and closed his shop, but there are others). Can't help you with price - we stopped buying jewelry here a few years ago and haven't had a need to resize anything either.
I have no idea on prices in BA, I know in the USA it should cost between $40 and $80. The ring has a nice diamond on it which is why I'm very hesitant to leave it with someone that is not trustworthy. [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Paul Rivoir keeps on getting a mention.[/background]

I bought a ring for proposal at Paul Rivoir on Calle Libertad. Excellent service and he did a great job of shrinking it down two sizes due to my horrible interpretation of finger girth.

Ekhart jewelry on Vivente Lopez between Callao and Ayacucho. Been using Luca for years and other expats were very happy with him also.

Back