Jewish English Speaking Community in BA

BAFinance

Registered
Hey,

I'm interested in organizing a group of English speaking Jews here in BA or just meeting friends.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I don't know why I find it really funny that a Jew has the username "BA Finance" on this board. A Jew in finance? Who would've thunk....

Sincerely,
A Jewish moneylender ;) hehe

Haha.....Funny enough. I was thinking exactly the same thing as I posted. I'm running out the door but thanks of the PM, I'll message you back soon!

That's crazy, imagine going through life saddled with a name like Finkelgoldblumenstein & not even being properly jewish because your mum was a goy....

brownlove said:
That's crazy, imagine going through life saddled with a name like Finkelgoldblumenstein & not even being properly jewish because your mum was a goy....

Most of the women I've dated (in the past 40 years) have told me that our children (if we had any) would be Jewish as a birthright (even if they were "saddled" with the wonderfully English surname "Austin").

Well I guess you must have to hit the gym pretty often, steveinbsas, if you've been saddled with the same name as the six million dollar man...

Back