Job Available - USA, Account Manager, Remote Work

dgonzalez

Registered
This position is an Account Manager position for a sponsorship sales team within an events company.

The Account Manager’s primary responsibilities will be to support the business development’s team development and maintenance of prospective and existing accounts with the ultimate goal of delivering superior client service and positively increasing the chances for re-sign. Specifically, the Account Manager (AM) will:

1. Manage the Business Development team’s lead generating activities including the development and execution of prospector emails.
  2. When necessary, support the lead generation campaign with personalize phone calls, emails and general outreach.
  3. Upon the successful execution and receipt of a sponsorship agreement, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will formally introduce the AM who then be responsible for:
    1. Invoicing & Collections
    2. Setting the launch call with all internal stakeholders
      1. The AM will coordinate the launch calls with the BDR due to the unique needs and deliverables of each client
    3. Managing the launch call
    4. Collecting all collateral including account logo, speaker headshots, bios, wish lists, etc.
    5. Communicating pre and on-site logistics
    6. Distributing pre and post event attendee lists
    7. Managing any social events, i.e. dinners, if required
    8. Serving as the primary point of contact (POC) throughout the Account’s relationship with Momentum including random check-ins and touch points
  4. The AM will provide the BDR with regular deliverable updates and enlist their support for clients that require additional attention or have unique needs.

The candidate MUST speak and write english fluently.

Payment will be anywhere from $1200-$1800 USD/month depending on experience. This is a full time position. I do not log on here often so if you're interested please email your resume to [email protected]. Our website is

If this is a US based company trying to hire a cheap expat worker, then this is the maths:

1200 USD per month.

That's 300 a week.

Or 7.50 an hour at full time (9-5).

The minimum wage in the USA is 7.25.

I guess they're technically offering just above minimum wage then.

That seems a very low base wage, given the role and responsibilities.

I guess people will get what they pay for.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

If this is an ARG based job, then I guess it would be different.

I see a lot of posts where companies in the USA and Europe post job offers like this which could seem like a good deal to a young inexperienced expat.

I'm not so sure.

Again, if it's an ARG job, then the maths would obviously be different.

;-)

Last edited:
Back