Jobs available- Kids' English classes

Gadget

Registered
I'm looking for someone who has a similar background as me who would be interested in taking over a few of my classes I have had the past year.
I taught elementary school in the U.S., have a concentration in ESL, am 27 and female.

The classes I am hoping to find a replacement for include teaching an 11-year-old girl one hour a week, a group of four 7-year-old kids for 2 hours once a week, and then I also just hung out with a 4-year-old and spoke English once a week. This last job had more hours during the summer and I'm sure the parents would be hoping to have you come every day if you could.

My Spanish is terrible, so if you're worried about that...don't be. Of course, if your Spanish is great, then the parents will be relieved to see me go. :) I also have a set up for the classes with games I created that I could pass on to you...or you can start from scratch. Your call.

Basically, I'm looking for a replacement teacher and I will need to give you the info about the kids and what I've done so far and what you should expect.

I'm hoping there is an elementary school teacher out there looking for a job! Please PM me!

Hello! I am very interested in teaching but won't arrive in BA until January 16th. I have a BS from U of Pittsburgh and am TEFL certified. I was planning to apply at different schools in February but your setup sounds pretty good. If January is too late, I understand but figured it was worth a shot.

Hi! I am moving to BA on January 13th. I have 5+years experience teaching kindergarten but have also taught at the junior high, high school, and university level. I am 29 and Canadian. I'm not sure if you have found a replacement yet but if you are still looking or might know of some other openings please let me know. I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Best of luck in your search.

Saludos cordiales

Nick

Gadget,
I am not sure if you have found a teacher to take over all your cases, but wondering if you haven't, I would be interested or even interested to fill in from time to time. In addition, how did you get these clients and what is the going rate? I am an occupational therapist who works privately in New York City as well as tutors. Let me know or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Back