Joe Biden picks running mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was fairly predictable. It's funny how two candidates who bombed in the primaries somehow end up with the nomination. With these two, I expect a war with the first year.

Kamala, a favorite of the MAGA stocks. Is @TheDonald still predicting a 30% gain of the peso on the dollar if Biden and Harris win?

Kamala Harris. Very interesting background Father Afro-Jamaican, Mother Tamil Indian. She attended high School in a french speaking High School in Quebec.. As a Child often visited her relatives in Besant Nagar in, Tamil Nadu, India.

As a Senator for California she supported the Legalization of Cannabis.

Kamala Harris. Very interesting background Father Afro-Jamaican, Mother Tamil Indian. She attended high School in a french speaking High School in Quebec.. As a Child often visited her relatives in Besant Nagar in, Tamil Nadu, India.

As a Senator for California she supported the Legalization of Cannabis.

The US media's obsession with her "blackness" while mostly ignoring her South Asian background is interesting (but in the BLM era it's understandable why this would carry more capital). As you mentioned, she maintains close ties to the Indian community, and she appointed a Sri-Lankan American woman for her chief of staff.

She had previously opposed cannabis legalization, then she recently came out in favor of it when it was more politically advantageous. She's done this on a number of issues. Here is a fair evaluation of her political career thus far: Possible vice president pick Kamala Harris often avoided controversy in California. Here’s how

Anyway, at least her first name isn't Hillary. How long before the usual suspects start asking to see her birth certificate?

She's hot! If I was American, I'd vote vote for her for that reason alone.

She's hot! If I was American, I'd vote vote for her for that reason alone.
If I think someone is hot, voting for her is not my first reaction. Never mix business and pleasure ;)

The US media's obsession with her "blackness" while mostly ignoring her South Asian background is interesting (but in the BLM era it's understandable why this would carry more capital). As you mentioned, she maintains close ties to the Indian community, and she appointed a Sri-Lankan American woman for her chief of staff.

She had previously opposed cannabis legalization, then she recently came out in favor of it when it was more politically advantageous. She's done this on a number of issues. Here is a fair evaluation of her political career thus far: Possible vice president pick Kamala Harris often avoided controversy in California. Here’s how

Anyway, at least her first name isn't Hillary. How long before the usual suspects start asking to see her birth certificate?

That Goes without saying Kamala's Afro American ties were a major Factor. Numero Uno.. ! Also another Candidate was Keisha L. Bottoms...!
Like No one spoke about Obama's ties to Kenya or his ties to Indonesia where he attended School..!

Watching her acting, charisma and speeches she will for sure outshine Joe..! She may be President..!. She's a Goddess.
It will be an Alberto & Cristina duet?

PD: Kamala is also another name of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back