June 16th Idealist.org Event: Free and Low Cost Volunteering in Argentina

cellyham

Registered
If you want to get your socially conscious drink on with fellow idealists while learning more about volunteering in Argentina, join us next Tuesday!

When: Tuesday, June 16th
Where: Shoeless Joe’s El Alamo bar
Uruguay 1175 (between Santa Fe & Arenales)
Recoleta
www.elalamobar.com
Time: 7 – 10 p.m.
Cost: Free

Why? We here at Idealist.org know it’s tough to find volunteer opportunities in Argentina without paying an arm and a leg. In fact, I’ve received quite a few emails from expats on this forum asking me how they can find free and low cost volunteer opportunities here in Buenos Aires.

So we’re teaming up with Voluntarios Sin Fronteras to host a meet-up dedicated to you, the idealist at heart who wants to get involved but doesn’t know where to start. Or conversely, the experienced volunteer who has somehow managed to crack the usually tricky nonprofit landscape and has some knowledge to share.

To learn more and RSVP go to: www.idealist.org/volunteerargentina (Added bonus: those who RSVP will get beaucoup drink promotions)

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Celeste

Celeste -

Any more events like these planned in the next month or so? I am moving to BA next week solely to do volunteer work in preparation for a graduate degree in international development and would love to gain some insight on the NGO field in BA.

Thanks!

Jessi Wolz

Jessi - send me a private message if you´d like to discuss volunteering stuff. I am very connected to the non-profit community and currently doing a grad program in non-profit management so I can point you in the right direction!

Suerte!

Yes, we're going to be hosting another event in November, learning from the last one.

Will definitely post details about it, so be sure to check back!

And oxente, I'd love to connect with you. Will send you a private message.

Back