Just Arrived, Looking For Friends!

ameek

Registered
Hello!

I'm originally from Wisconsin, but have been in San Francisco for the past 5 years. I'm 27 and a former tech Product Manager. I spent the past 5 months backpacking Southeast Asia before moving here this weekend. I'd love to meet up for coffee, wine, music/art shows, yoga, hiking, climbing or general exploring.

Hope to meet you soon!
Amy

Hello Amy,

PM'ed you my details. Check in your inbox. I'd love to go for a coffee or just going around the city. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know :)

Ankit

Hi Amy, check out the events forum for Coffee Chats - they are really nice and a great way to meet people here.

Hi Amy and group,
would love to meet up with you as well, I live in Palermo, there are so many nice coffee shops here :) I recommend Birkin Coffee if you havent tried yet. Feel free to inbox me

Hey Amy and all! I'm brand new here as well (arrived in June) and am always looking to make more friends. I'm 24, a former preschool teacher, and I'm down here studying Spanish and getting my ESOL certification. I live in Palermo near Scalabrini Ortiz. I recently went to a yoga class at Buena Onda. Feel free to inbox me if you'd like to get together :)

Back