Just assaulted I feel not good at all

mick0

Registered
Hello,

Today near my subway station, I tried to help an old person pushed by a bunch of teenagers, and tried to make them understand it was not a way to act (of course in spanish)

and it became crazy, I was assaulted by 10 people with STONES, and absolutely nobody in the street (a major street full of people!) tried to help me.

now this is my subway station and I feel very very very low to the idea to go again to that place, every day, to go and come back to my apartment. I even don't want to go out my office now. This is not I am afraid, but I am quite sure the next time I will meet these bast... it will turned really bad.

Help........:(

Where was this? Why not go to the Police station and report the incident?

Santa Fe, and it was a policeman (or at least a security guard) where it begins. I don't see what the police can do for me (they will not put policemen at this place for me).

I was thinking I will feel better, but now this is even worst.

Which station on Sta Fe? You should report this to get yourself covered somehow...

Bulnes,
The only thing I am able to think now is to buy a knife, and because violence will go to much more violence to never again go to that place.

I don't put your words at doubt but where did they find stones nearby Bulnes station ?
And the street full of people did not react when the old man/woman got "pushed" ?

I do not think a knife is a good idea. I think you should report this and move on, what happened to you is very unusual in that area, it should not be repeated.

I have no idea where they have found stones (they carry stones with them, this is the only explanation I see), and this is which surprised me. This is what happened : when I tried to give reason to 2 of them, the others came back and start to stoned me, it happened really really fast and yes, in a place which was my favorite.

thank you for the advise French jurist,

I will not go back to that place, I prefer to walk more than living in fear 2 times a day.

I do not understand why you will rather hide instead of reporting the incident, but it is your decision in the end. Sorry to hear what happened, but remember it is extremely unusual in the city spot.

Back