Just Moved From Boston

JasonTardio

Registered
Hello Fellow BA Ex-Pats,

My name is Jason and I just arrived in Buenos Aires on Tuesday for a year-long job assignment. I have settled in Recoleta and had a wonderful first weekend here.

I don't know a single soul here so I thought I would just drop a line to introduce myself. If you have any tips for a newbie or just want to say hello, I'd love to hear from you: [email protected]

Best!

Jason

Hello Jason,

Im Gabby, im relocating from Texas to BA in January! Just wanted to say hello and hope you're having a good time!

Hello Fellow BA Ex-Pats,

My name is Jason and I just arrived in Buenos Aires on Tuesday for a year-long job assignment. I have settled in Recoleta and had a wonderful first weekend here.

I don't know a single soul here so I thought I would just drop a line to introduce myself. If you have any tips for a newbie or just want to say hello, I'd love to hear from you: [email protected]

Best!

Jason
Welcome to Buenos Aires! I'm sure that you will have a great time here. My advice to you, tread lightly in the expat community. There are some nice people here but take it slow because many will take advantage of a kind soul!

Thursday 4.30-7 pm Starbucks Alto Palermo, there will be a few souls at the table to say hello.

Hola, I'm also arriving just in time for New Year's Eve and staying through the end of March. I look forward to meeting other expats as well -- and will certainly be sure to tread lightly. ;)

Few 'lonely' souls?

7b78f32fc84056d7ce56b76ef391e3f70bb58aa5e40c7d08d387090399d783e7.jpg

Jason and Lucy, it's the monthly coffee chat that people are referring to.
An informal get together and a great way to meet fellow expats.
Here we are:
http://baexpats.org/topic/34655-coffee-chat-thu-dec-17-430-7-pm-palermo/

Hi guys. I'm relocating from London to BA at the ned of January. It would be lovely to meet fellow newbies. Then I won't feel so bad about my lack of knowledge and Spanglish skills!

Back