Just saying hello

AngelinBA

Registered
I've lived in BA for 10 years now, am married to an Argentine and am a mum to 3 beautiful Argentine / kiwi kids. I've never needed to be part of an expat community until now, started feeling those kilometres that separate me from my homeland! I've had a look through the forum, there's some pretty good info on these pages, so I'll sit back quietly and read, and join in where I feel I need to. :)

AngelinBA said:
I've lived in BA for 10 years now, am married to an Argentine and am a mum to 3 beautiful Argentine / kiwi kids. I've never needed to be part of an expat community until now, started feeling those kilometres that separate me from my homeland! I've had a look through the forum, there's some pretty good info on these pages, so I'll sit back quietly and read, and join in where I feel I need to. :)
hey,welcome to the forum.We have two young boys here in San Isidro,and yes it,s good to speak your native tongue sometimes,good luck,Howard:)

Hi angelina i was woundering if u can help me out with something- are u from the us??? Iam i recently got married, about a month and two weeks ago. And iam totally clueless about the whole process at the us embassy to get my husbands us residency or a us visa so he can travel with me when i go home to visit.
Basically i got married and processed my dni and soon going to obtain it.(hopefully soon=) and i really want to visit my family and want him to come along and really need help from s0meone who has done this process. Any help will be great=)

thanks if u can help if not thanks anyways!!!

Unfortunately I don't think angelinBA can help you with that request. She says she is married to an Argentinian has 3 beautiful Argentinian/kiwi kids - so my guess is that she is a kiwi!!!!

Back