Kazakhstan

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi travelers,
I will soon be leaving our beloved Buenos Aires querido for my first trip to Kazakhstan. Not to toot my own horn, but after having been to more than 150 countries, the pickings are getting mighty slim!
If anyone has ever been and has some tips to share, I'd appreciate it I will be there 2 weeks., On the same trip, I'll also be going to Mongolia and Kyrghistan where I have been before but in the old RED days of the Soviet Union and its web of influence.
Thanks and Spaseba
Esteban

Hi travelers,
I will soon be leaving our beloved Buenos Aires querido for my first trip to Kazakhstan. Not to toot my own horn, but after having been to more than 150 countries, the pickings are getting mighty slim!
If anyone has ever been and has some tips to share, I'd appreciate it I will be there 2 weeks., On the same trip, I'll also be going to Mongolia and Kyrghistan where I have been before but in the old RED days of the Soviet Union and its web of influence.
Thanks and Spaseba
Esteban

Good fortune, amigo.

I've been, several years ago.. I remember the night life was jumpin, lots of karaoke and vodka, I only partook in the later. :)

Where were you? Almaty? I'll also be in Astana and several small rather forgotten areas on the former silk route.

Back