Kellogg Protein Drink

cruizes

Registered
Has anyone seen Kellogg's Protein Drink on the shelves in BA? Thanks guys..?.

Attachments

• Kellogg's.JPG
    Kellogg's.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
I haven't seen it, but I'm due for a trip to Walmart this week (it's our best option for local supermarket now, the one on Constituyentes). I'll have a look for it, but don't get your hopes up! Also at Walmart I find their product selection of yogurts (brands, flavours, everything) changes from week to week, so it might be yet another one of those blink and you miss it [ever being on the shelf again] products...

you wont get it unless they make it here.

They used to import yakult from Brazil but it hasn't been on the shelves for around 6 months now.

And [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Kellogg's is not patriotic enough to make it here. [/background]

Are we talking about a serious addiction here? Have the withdrawal symptoms started?

you wont get it unless they make it here.

They used to import yakult from Brazil but it hasn't been on the shelves for around 6 months now.

I remember drinking that stuff in the UK, didn't feel any different apart from I had just spent about 3 quid on some watery yogurt.
Love the name though!

GMO soy protein, maltodextrin, antibiotics, rBGH, artificial colors, carrageenan, refined sugar and dangerous levels of fortification with metallic iron which can damage organs. Bleh!

Sometimes I wonder if people realize what is in the processed food they eat (?)== Sorry to sound sanctimonious! I used to eat stuff like this, but am much fitter and have a stronger immune system on an all-natural diet. Being far from home can sometimes force you to make positive changes you didn't know you needed!

GMO soy protein, maltodextrin, antibiotics, rBGH, artificial colors, carrageenan, refined sugar and dangerous levels of fortification with metallic iron which can damage organs. Bleh!

Sometimes I wonder if people realize what is in the processed food they eat (?)== Sorry to sound sanctimonious! I used to eat stuff like this, but am much fitter and have a stronger immune system on an all-natural diet. Being far from home can sometimes force you to make positive changes you didn't know you needed!

I do wonder why people are so desperate to get stuff like this rather than just go with whats locally on offer.

In my experience with Protein drinks I'd agree 100% with this. After years of endurance athletics (marathons, triathlons, etc) where I spent $$$ on protein and recovery drinks my last racing coach showed me all the crap that I was taking in. For recovery, I now drink organic chocolate milk. Has the perfect protein/carb ratio. You can only get organic chocolate milk from organic brown cows, btw.

Back