Kids Schools In Palermo

Bricky

Registered
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience of children's schools in Palermo?

Mrs Bricky and I are looking into schools for our daughter (who's currently 2). She's English speaking as we speak english at home. All the recommendations we've had (Belgrano Day School, Washington, Licoln, St Catherine's, ... and a bunch more) are in Belgrano or further afield, which is a bit of a treck for us.

Anyone have any experience of any of the kids schools in Palermo?

(She's enrolled in Boston for next year, but jury's still out)

thanks in advance!

Thanks guys, great to know that my idea of a trek is different from yours :)

Anyone have any experience of any of the kids schools in Palermo?

My daughter goes to Jesus Maria. It's in Recoleta, but I've found it's very easy to get to from where I live in Palermo. My daughter likes the school a lot. She's being going there 4 years.

San Martin de Tours has a girls school that's in Palermo. Families that I know that have girls that go there say good things about it.

Both schools above are Catholic, all girls, wear uniforms. These might things might rule out these schools for you, don't know.

Agree with you about Belgrano being far away from Palermo when talking about kids and schools, especially if you have to get a group of kids off to school and going to work in the morning, traffic, etc. Also, as your kids get older , it's nice having kids in you immediate area attending the same school too. Plus, when they get older they can walk. Piece of mind kids being close to home, etc. So, proximity of school is a big factor...

Thanks for that Nick, great info!

Being single-sex or religious doesn't really bother us. Our primary concern would be that she'd be comfortable there and that the school is reasonably good. And actually having classmates who are local is a big win too.

[sub]Whereabouts in Palermo are you? Because some recommendations in Palermo may be even further from you than going to Belgrano depending on where you live.[/sub]

[sub]Whereabouts in Palermo are you? Because some recommendations in Palermo may be even further from you than going to Belgrano depending on where you live.[/sub]

We're in Alto Palermo: Julián Alvarez & Santa Fe .

Back