Kindle Books To Lend

Desde2008

Registered
Amazon permits me to loan out the books that I have purchased. If anyone is interested just send me a PM.
~JB

Attachments

• KindleLibrary.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 22
Amazon rocks! Nice library. I might ping you if I'm going to have a bit of time.

This is great! I have an extensive Kindle library also which I'd be more than happy to share. But how does one do it? I'll put up another posting later with my titles and asterisks in front of my faves ...by the way, does anyone know if this group has an active book club? I'd be happy to organize and host a first meeting of a monthly group if people are interested in doing this...or if one already exists could someone provide the details?

This is great! I have an extensive Kindle library also which I'd be more than happy to share. But how does one do it? I'll put up another posting later with my titles and asterisks in front of my faves ...by the way, does anyone know if this group has an active book club? I'd be happy to organize and host a first meeting of a monthly group if people are interested in doing this...or if one already exists could someone provide the details?

"You can loan eligible Kindle books to a friend from the Manage Your Kindle page.

During the loan period, you will not be able to read the book that you loaned.

Visit Manage Your Kindle.
In the Actions menu, select Loan this title. If Loan this title is not an option, lending is unavailable for the title.
Enter the recipient's e-mail address. If desired, enter a personal message.
Note: Be sure to send the Kindle book loan notification to your friend's personal e-mail address and not their Kindle e-mail address.
Click Send now."

I do not know of a ongoing book club. I have read mention of some in the past but none on a regular basis.

~JB

Back