kitchen showroom

bohe

Registered
A kitchen furniture showroom needs a sales person to drum up sales leads and sales opportunities. The position pays in commision and a basic is negotiable. Full training is available. Spanish is essential unless you figure on creating sales opportunities with expats exclusively. This a large and reputable company. If you are interested send me your CV describing what motivates you generally and at work. And where you see yourself careerwise and/ or generally - 3 to 5 years from now.

[email protected]

Neil Logan Watson
Av Luro 2529 10 E
Mar de Plata
Argentina
Date of Birth:21/07/69
Tel Mobile (0054) 2236835473.
Land line (0054) 02234955971
Email - [email protected]
Availability: Living in Mar De Plata but can move to Buenos Aires easily. I am looking for a challenge, I consider myself to be an excellent Master butcher and advanced chef I am currently working to improve my knowledge of international butchery and fishmongery to develop an all round food understanding and strive to find new and existing projects to explore. I enjoy working with people who are willing to learn and have a love of fresh foods. I am used to working shifts and have no family commitments to hinder my working hours. Have full UK driving license held since 1981
Education
Auchterarder High School Tayside ,Scotland United Kingdom.
Level Achieved:O,level - "O"Grade passes in the following subjects:
English Language ,English Literature , Arithmetic ,Mathematics , History , Economics and Art.
Work Experience
Company:
Oanna Group outsourcing financial brokers
Date:Jan 2008 - December 2008 Fuengirola Spain.
Role:Senior Broker.
Contacting clients by email,telephone,text or post. Advising on products on offer, pricing and completion of transactions. Involving close customer support,arranging for the purchase or sale of stocks, bonds, and other securities on customers' behalf. steer them Through the maze of investment opportunities that are available and that best suit their needs.
32Red plc
February 2007 - January 2008 Europort Gibraltar.
Role: Customer Support representative
Trained in 24 hour live chat, dealing with telephone and Email enquiry’s, general product enquiry’s, crediting bonuses and refunds, using account accessing to determine VIP credits and enhanced accounts .Credit card checks determining account status using tools to avoid Fraudulent accounts and under age users KYC procedures 192 and risk guardians connected to major banking institutions also play online poker and in march won place in world series of poker in Las Vegas .Played competitive poker for 32Red in many major tournaments with a high success rate.
The Sausage Factory
November 2003 - February 2007 City Mill Lane Gibraltar
Role: owner/director
The Sausage Factory a full meat and poultry counter within supermarket franchise on Glasis housing eastate.The primary customer was the largest supermarket on the island
Safeway overseas ltd .I also produced for hotels and restaurants including "The Thyme"Working with Chefs such as Steve Clayton Making Gourmet sausage and sourced meat ,game ,Fish all from fresh morning markets around the region.
Safeway overseas ltd Gibraltar
1989-2003 all stores in Gibraltar.
Role :Assistant Manager (Fresh Foods)
Oversee, Meat ,Fish, Bakery Dairy, produce and Deli departments in largest supermarket in Gibraltar .Responsible for Staffing, Quality control, company legislation, day to day running of all departments and managers .Assistant store manager within the TOP TEAM on Rota basis, involved key holding, cash office security and general store manager duties.
Virtual tours
Costa del sol Spain 2007 - 2008
Role:Telesales booker
The job entailed contacting potential customers, explaining the product and the benefits, booking a time with a photographer at their location .following up with offers of other services available .Interacting with the client verbally on the phone or by Email .Directing Queries and complaints to my manager.
Army Catering Corp s (ACC)Ministry of defence
3 year Catering Qualifying to teach butchery Also Winning Hotel Olympia Meat Preparation 2 years running
J Mcgregor Family butcher
1980 - 1982 Auchterarder Scotland
The best introduction to the meat industry .Traditional Method Scottish butchery Including Haggis ,Black pudding ,Pies and Scottish Excellence.Army Catering Corp s (ACC)
My Skills

Skill Level
Customer support Expert
Computer literate
Time served Butcher
Meat and poultry buyer
Staff management
Hotel organisation
Telemarketing
Driving
Food and beverage
Administration