Know American Sign Language? Wanna Practice?

Noruega

Registered
Hello, I was wondering if there were other people who knew ASL here? I studied ASL for several years in the US, at Gallaudet U in Washington, DC, and I miss practicing! I really want to learn Argentine Sign Language (very different from ASL) but because of my schedule I haven't been able to take a class yet.

Would love to meet other signers!

I tried signing with ASL here but no one could understand my accent. B)

Oohh I would love to learn!! I want my next girl friend to be mute...

That was funny! But seriously, I'd love to learn (which wasn't the OP's thread).

That was funny! But seriously, I'd love to learn (which wasn't the OP's thread).
You'd love to learn ASL? That is cool! Although I guess if you live permanently in Argentina, Argentine Sign Language, LSA would make more sense?

I would love to learn. My brother and his wife taught my infant niece how to sign for things before she could talk. Really cut down on temper tantrums and frustration in the child.

And, I'm sure the sign language service that CFK uses in her public TV speeches is really a secret messaging service for the Camporas and I want to find out what they are up to. (just kidding - sort of)

So, yes I'd like to learn. I thought I'd just start watching the videos on YouTube to begin.

Back