Language Exchange (on-line)

Lorianne

Registered
Hello, I'm an American from Boston, MA - looking to do an on-line language exchange a few times a week. My Spanish is very basic-(only 3 months of classes here in BA). I'm falling behind with my conversational Spanish since the quarantine. I'm well educated (but well rounded) and could definitely help someone with their English. I already posted on craigslist without success and hope that someone may be able to help me on this forum. Thank you in Advance.

-Lorianne

You could look for a neighbor... that's how I finally started to speak a little
better, but I still find it difficult after many years, and my wife is Argentine!
They speak a cultic dialect and although I can understand much better
these days I still have trouble talking. A big disappointment, but one I
have learned to live with! Buena suerte... Peter

Try this:

or this:

You are very welcome, I am happy to help you.

A little advice: Make a nice profile, visit the sight often such that your last activity date keeps reflecting near term and be PATIENT. It takes a while to accumulate a good list of language partners. Some will reach out to you and some you will need to reach out to them. All in all, if you stick with it, you should be quite busy talking most days of the week with plenty of competent language partners inside of 3 to 6 months time ... perhaps sooner if the stars align for you.

My wife teaches Argentine Spanish online for $10 an hour

Thanks to everyone for their kind offers. I'm already taking classes, and think I may have found someone to strictly do an exchange, but always open to connecting with others. Stay healthy and safe

Back