Large medical clinic on Cabildo?

Californian_Oh

Registered
I was just at a pharmacy asking where to get particular orthotic devices and they said that the large clinic on nearby Cabildo has a HUGE supply of all kinds of medical braces and devices. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the cross-street (foolishly thought he said Azcuénaga, but that runs through palermo and never touches cabildo).

Anyone know where this clinic is? I've been trying to google it with no luck. (Hunting for useful information among the plethora of garbage Argentine webpages is like being back in the late 90s.)

There is a medical supply store on Cervino across the street from the Hospital...between Bulnes and Ruggieri or maybe Bulnes & Colonel Diaz.

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for - and sorry if I am insulting your listening comprehension, but maybe he said Cordoba and Azcuenaga? That area is packed with orthotics shops... I would assume that if an item is not in that area then it is not anywhere else...

You say that at the pharmacy they mentioned "a large clinic on nearby Cabildo" ... where was that pharmacy?

ETA:

- I just remembered that there is a clinic called Clinica de los Virreyes on Ciudad de la Paz and one of the Virreyes streets (Virrey Olaguer, Virrey Loreto, Virrey Aviles) and that (if I am not hallucinating) there might be an orthotics shop on Cabildo ... I remember seeing some grey mannequins wearing blue slings ...

Back