Large Peaceful Room Available in Palermo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still.Ida

Registered
I am writing this ad on behalf of my landlady Jeannette. I have been renting a room in this very beautiful and peaceful apartment that is centrally located in Palermo (at the Scalabrini Ortiz stop on the "D" line). There is another room available for rent that is very large (yes, really) in the apartment. The room comes fully furnished with a queen size bed, TV with cable and DVD player, internet (broadband and wi-fi), and is equipped with an air-conditioner and heater. The apartment has a large and open feel to it and is very well taken care of. There is a washing machine available and maid service once a week. A house phone is available to make local calls from.

The room is $550 a month, with a $225 deposit which will be returned to you at the end of your stay. There is a discount for staying 3 months or longer. I live here with Jeannette. I am a personal trainer and she works in a hospital nearby. We both wake up early and live pretty peaceful lives. If you are seeking a place to live that is calm, tranquil, and clean with people who are respectful of each other then come by and have a look. If you would like a virtual tour and/or photos please email Jeannette at [email protected] or you can send me a pm:).

I wish you the best of luck in your room search.

I have a friend looking for a room, can you tell me if these prices are in dollars or pesos? (of course, I'm thinking it's dollars since it's posted here, but just checking...)

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that the room was rented yesterday for 6 months.

Happy searching.
Suerte,
Ida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back