Large Selection of Quality Office Chairs

JHB1216

Registered
I finished the last few days looking at various stores in the area for a decent office chair and the place that had the largest selection and best quality was at Belgrano 1928. The chair adjustable heights and the back rest is lockable. It has a mesh back and chrome legs. It was 1250 pesos but comes with a 2 year warranty. Hope this helps those searching.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for sharing. It is hard to find a good chair here... I even brought a Herman Miller Aeron chair from the U.S.

I bought a very similar looking chair from sodimac for 400 pesos a couple of years ago.

I've seen chairs much like that in Jumbo or Easy for about 1/2 to 2/3 the price, but it's been a few months. Not sure what the prices have done since then. Also, just looking at the picture, I'm not sure how the quality compares and I don't remember how many adjustments those particular chairs have either.

I like the smooth, solid-looking seat the chair appears to have. The ones in Jumbo/Easy are not bad but the seats feel like they compress a little thin when you I in them.

I sit in my chair sometimes for 12 hours a day while working. Maybe I'll go check this place out as well and compare.

Back