Las Puntas Son Argentinas!

artigas

Registered
We the oppressed Argentines of Punta del Este call upon President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner to send in Argentine self defence forces to free us from our Uruguayan oppressors. Our extremist marijuana smoking Uruguayan overlords have even deprived us of our beloved Argentine Pesos and force us to use their nationalist Uruguayan Pesos or the fascist Yankee Dollar. Argentines are discriminated against on a daily basis solely due to the colour of their currency. Thousands of civilians were forced to flee Punta this temporada by a deliberate policy of Uruguayan overcharging targeting innocent Argentine women and children. They even turn off our traffic lights to deprive us of the simple pleasure of ignoring them and there are not even any traffic police to bribe. History is on our side, Punta del Este was conceived, build and overdeveloped by Argentines. Over 70% of our households are Argentine speaking. Punta has seen some of Argentine history greatest triumphs in fashion shows, extravagant celebrity galas and disco dancing. We do not want to be forced to sit around and drink mate whilst reminiscing about the 1950 Maracanazo. Follow the lead of comrade Putin and free us from this injustice of history!

did your girlfriend cheat on you with an argentine?

(as much as I hate the stereotypical argentine that summer in Punta)

Suggest you occupy waterfront lots near La Punta and the Conrad to show your determination sure the Gendamerria would go over to protect you.

We call on all freedom loving Puntatines to express their desire to be united with the homeland by donning their Maradona and Messi football jerseys and occupying key strategic points such as the Conrad, the PDE yacht club, the beaches of La Barra and the faro in Jose Ignacio. Demand that the Uruguayan supermarkets immeadiately comply with "precios cuidados", stock their shelves with Fernet and Gancia and boycott Uruguayan sushi. Non-violent arrogance, blaming others and aggressive driving are our strongest weapons in this struggle. United we can argue endlessly and drive out our oppressors. Volverémos y seré millones!

We call on all freedom loving Puntatines to express their desire to be united with the homeland by donning their Maradona and Messi football jerseys and occupying key strategic points such as the Conrad, the PDE yacht club, the beaches of La Barra and the faro in Jose Ignacio. Demand that the Uruguayan supermarkets immeadiately comply with "precios cuidados", stock their shelves with Fernet and Gancia and boycott Uruguayan sushi. Non-violent arrogance, blaming others and aggressive driving are our strongest weapons in this struggle. United we can argue endlessly and drive out our oppressors. Volverémos y seré millones!

Viva Artigas a true Unitarian. Hasta la Victoria Siempre. #Punta Libre

I just retweeted [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]#PuntaLibre [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]but oh my God, we're doing a revolution![/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'll make sure to charge my iPhone at 100% to take the vids & YT them.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'll show the world the revolutionary I am![/background]

No chance PE is a vile over rated turd and needs to be flushed ASAP. Pull the lever and run.

Back